Monthly Archives: August 2014
Posted by Mary Spiro
The Metallomusikum podcasting team of Derek and Mary haven’t done a podcast together in a while, but since we were both headed to the same show at the Sidebar last night we decided to get there a little early and see if we could record one on the fly among the goings on. It turned out ok, and we have special guest appearances from Steve Harris (The Day of the Beast, Pestuary) and Bobbie Dickerson (Black Rose Metal Heart Prodcutions).
Topics for the show include a wrap up of Grimscape, upcoming shows and Maryland Deathfest. We also discovered that pizza by the slice from Supremo’s on “The Block” is cheap and edible if you are hungry enough and that it only takes two to make a mosh pit, apparently.
Listen to the podcast here.
Check out Metallomusikum’s next two promoted shows for the summer:
Blackfinger, Beelzefuzz, Kings Destroy, Iron Man and Mountainwolf on Saturday, August 2 at The Sidebar. $12. Doors 7 p.m. First band at 7:30 p.m.
The Day of the Beast, Myopic, Skyless, and Immaculate Deception on Friday, August 15 at The Sidebar. $8. Doors 8 p.m. First band at 9 p.m.
Check out a few shows of Cyaegha and Pestuary from the show last night:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)